Driven 2 Inspire Club Policies
- Conduct: Always present yourself in a polite, mature, and responsible manner when attending ALL EVENTS/SHOWS/GET TOGETHERS/MEETS.. Refrain from any offensive language or actions at ANY events you decide to attend. Especially where children are present. Always drive to the best of your ability whether you at a meet with the club or by yourself. Please remember, once you display a decal you’re not just representing yourself, you now represent the club and all members that belong to the club. When driving recklessly, that makes the club look bad. STREET RACING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE TERMINATION! We want everyone to have fun and enjoy their time at SHOWS/EVENTS. Any negativity, aggression, or blatant trash talk about anyone, any other car club or any ones build WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We understand if you disagree or have different views with others but we expect you to always be respectful & mature about your opinions. ALL members & prospects are ALWAYS expected to DRIVE SAFE!! (Especially at SHOWS/EVENTS where children will be present.) After joining the club you will be Representing D2i Weather by yourself, rolling out to shows, or attending shows/events; reckless behavior WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! ANY prospect or member not adhering to club "CODE OF CONDUCT" will be subject to warning, punishment, or removal from the club at the discretion of the BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- This is a Judgement Free Club: Feel free to criticize all you want, in the comfort of your own home. Remember, we are ALL Car enthusiasts! We are all family!
- New Members: ALL new members will have a "PROSPECT PERIOD" during this period prospects are REQUIRED to attend 5 Mandatory MEETINGS/SHOWS/EVENTS/MEETS to prove their loyalty to the team/family. You will then be voted in by your chapter and presented with your official Driven2Inspire decal. Prospect with your local Driven2Inspire chapter for 90 days (contact your state president for local chapters.) during this "prospecting period", you will be required to work on your stock cars if you haven't began already, prove your loyalty to the team, you should expect the local chapter to provide you with opportunity's to show that you can actively represent the Driven2Inspire lifestyle.
- What if there is no local chapter? If there is no local chapter, then we can discuss on starting one. The Driven2inspire team will assign a chapter with in your region to mentor and assist you in getting a chapter started and officers assigned. Contact us now to start the discussion!
Attendance: All mandatory SHOWS/MEETINGS/TEAM EVENTS IS A MUST Those that attend will be rewarded for their loyalty. Failure to attend the required events without valid reason will be brought to the BOD for review.• If you cannot make it to an event or a show please let your Chapter VP know with valid reason(work, school, sick) Attendance also includes chiming in GroupMe chat.. Please don’t be a ghost,we are all family.• Good attendance at shows and events will be seen with rewards and sponsorships
- Car Qualifications: We have no minimum requirements in regard to appearance or modification. We always recommend you to follow local laws when altering anything! We are here for the love and passion for car products. We want you regardless of the amount of money invested into your car.
- Car Prospect Period: Stock members have to show some attempt to work on their cars. You must have some sort of visual modification or engine modifications. If the car hasn't had SOMETHING done with in the prospect period it will be brought to the BOD attention and results may end in termination.
- Be loyal to the family.
- Have fun.
- President: The President is the CHAIRMAN of the Executive Committee and the Chief Executive Officer of the club chapter. All matters concerning relations between the club and any outside person or organization should be routed to the President for appropriate action. The President or his delegate shall assume the Chair at all chapter meetings. He/She is responsible for controlling the meeting and keeping order. If necessary, the Chair may utilize the services of the Sergeant-at-Arms to aid in keeping order. The Chair may not make or second any motion, and may only vote on questions where their vote would affect the outcome, as in making or breaking a tie vote, or on ballot questions.
- Vice President: The Vice President shall coordinate all committees and supervise plans for all club events. The Vice President shall act as an intermediary between the President and the Members and Prospects. All questions or comments concerning any club business not specifically related to the duties of the other officers should be brought to directly to his/her attention. Additionally, the Vice President is the Second in Command to the President, and shall assume all responsibilities and duties of the President in their absence.
- Secretary: The Secretary is responsible for making and keeping all club chapter records. Membership List, Chapter Bylaws, Rules of Order, Standing Rules, Records of all committee appointments, all written reports, copies of all correspondence between the club and any outside person or organization, Meeting Minutes. He/she is responsible for calling roll at the meetings. The Secretary must notify Active Members of special or emergency meetings, and must notify all the members of any appointments or elections in their absence.
- Treasurer: The Treasurer keeps all the funds of the club chapter. The Treasurer must keep an accurate record of all income and expenses. He/she is required to report the fiscal status of the club at each regular meeting for the information of the members. He/she must submit a written annual report to the Executive Committee at the Annual Meeting.
- Sergeant @ Arms: The Sergeant @ Arms is responsible for ensuring that the Bylaws and Standing Rules of the club are not violated. He/she is responsible to insure that the orders of the Executive Committee are carried out in an expeditious manner. He/she is responsible for policing and keeping order at all club events, except as noted under the Duties of the Chairman. He/she may conscript members to aid in keeping order on their own authority. He/she has the responsibility to the club to report any unseemly behavior of incident to the Executive Committee. He/she is responsible for securing any decals from any member who retires, resigns, or is expelled. The SAA is responsible for the safety and security of the club, as well as the protection and defense of its members and prospects. He/she shall keep and maintain a record of all data pertinent to the safety and security of the club and its members and prospects. Upon becoming aware of any real or perceived threat to the club, its Members, Prospects, or events, he/she shall immediately notify the Executive Committee of that information. The executive committee consists of the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Sergeant @ Arms. The Road Captain shall serve on the executive committee as a nonvoting member, except while serving as an alternate.
- Road Captain: The Road Captain is responsible for all club runs. He/she shall research, plan, and organize all runs. During actual time on the road or at intermediate stops during a run, he/she shall act as the ranking club officer, deferring only to the President or Vice-President if either of them are present, and only then for matters involving persons outside the club. He/she shall supply the Secretary with any information required to notify outside agencies of impending club runs in a timely manner.
For any information regarding membership or administrative information, please email Calvin below.